The community project that I started (Mentoring an IM Newbie) turned out to be bigger than I expected. Therefore, I introduced some changes, including a different name, so that we can focus only on results and take the best advantage of mentoring resources.
Mentor an Aspiring Marketer
Project’s DOB: 18 Jan 2011
Values: Unity and honesty
Project leader: Kamil K. Wawrzyszko
In a nut shell:
This project connects people who would like to make a difference to people who have shown a commitment to create a serious business based on Internet marketing strategies, and are making at least $10-20 a month (preferably $100-500 a month).
If you are new to internet marketing, you are welcome to be part of our group and ask other aspiring marketers for help, but you do not qualify for mentoring until you show some results. Please, first learn some basics and prove your commitment, before you ask for mentoring. A very good free training that I recommend is http://challenge.co/training/.
- Respect others and their time.
- Be friendly.
- Focus on the desired results (no gossiping, etc).
- Mentors choose who they work with and how. Their choice is final and indisputable – please, respect it.
- To create a bigger sense of community within IM community
- To promote unity and honesty within the industry
- To help aspiring marketers on their way to having an online business
- To get to know yourself as somebody who cares and makes a real difference
- To create a master mind group for IM pros, so that they could help each other with their business ventures
- To enhance or discover leadership skills of all people involved
Conclusion of the project:
On Sunday the 10th of April at least 10 of us (ideally all those involved in the project) will meet for a dinner in central London to celebrate the completion of the project. The mentors will discuss their journey, and the mentorees/mentees will share their results.
By 19th March The Specific Measurable Results the Project Will Produce Are:
- All mentees will be posting their success stories on FB and other medias.
- All mentees will have had at least 4 mentoring sessions.
- All mentors will have had at least 4 mastermind sessions.
IM pros will act as mentors of aspiring marketers, who will be their mentorees/mentees.
Each mentor will:
- Mentor at least one mentee.
- Will choose their own mentorees.
- Will chooses their own way of interacting with mentorees, their own way of coaching, mentoring and motivating them.
- Will dedicate at least 30 minutes a week for each of their mentorees (exceptions allowed within reason).
Each mentoree will:
- Be completely dedicated and involved in their marketing venture.
- Be on time for the mentoring call.
- Conduct themselves in a professional manner.
- Share the results with the group.
- Give testimonials, if requested.
- Will support all mentors and mentorees.
- Will help resolve any issues.
- Will co-ordinate the whole project completely, so all the mentors and mentorees can focus on their objectives.
- Will organize and lead mastermind sessions for mentors.
- Will organize the final evening to conclude the project.
All the terms and conditions are negotiable, based on friendship and mutual respect.