How to Deal with Stress, Fear or Depression

Stress, fear or depression are feelings that are a part of everyone. There will always be a time when these feelings surface and dealing with these feelings is important. In this 2 part video tutorial, I would like to share some of helpful tips that can help you deal with and face fear, stress or depression.

How to Deal with Stress, Fear or Depression – part 1

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql5EuBwPbRI[/youtube]

How to Deal with Stress, Fear or Depression – part 2

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTRPNJRGRc4[/youtube]

I have a more detailed video course on depression – search my YouTube channel with Depression Buster Course playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3F964A89280075F2

And have fun with it – we will all die some day any way 😉

Kamil K.W.

More Related Articles:

"Stress is a feeling of strain and pressure. Symptoms may include a sense of being overwhelmed, feelings of anxiety, overall irritability, insecurity, nervousness, social withdrawal, loss of appetite, depression, panic attacks, exhaustion, high or low blood pressure, skin eruptions or rashes, insomnia, lack of sexual desire (sexual dysfunction), migraine, gastrointestinal difficulties (constipation or diarrhea), and for women, menstrual symptoms. It may also cause more serious conditions such as heart problems."

"Stress can be external and related to the environment,but may also be created by internal perceptions that cause an individual to have anxiety or other negative emotions surrounding a situation, such as pressure, discomfort, etc."

Definition Source:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stress_(psychological)

"Depression is a state of low mood and aversion to activity that can affect a person's thoughts, behavior, feelings and sense of well-being. Depressed people may feel sad, anxious, empty, hopeless, worried, helpless, worthless, guilty, irritable, hurt, or restless. They may lose interest in activities that once were pleasurable, experience loss of appetite or overeating, have problems concentrating, remembering details, or making decisions, and may contemplate or attempt suicide. Insomnia, excessive sleeping, fatigue, loss of energy, or aches, pains, or digestive problems that are resistant to treatment may also be present. "

"Depressed mood is not necessarily a psychiatric disorder. It may be a normal reaction to certain life events, a symptom of some medical conditions, or a side effect of some drugs or medical treatments."

"A depressed mood may not require any professional treatment. A prolonged depressed mood, especially in combination with other symptoms, may lead to a diagnosis of a psychiatric or medical condition by a counselor or doctor, which may benefit from treatment."

Definition Source:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depression_(mood)

About Kamil K. Wawrzyszko

“My mission is to help everyone solve all the life’s challenges in minutes or seconds, and to help create a life of love and inspiration for everyone, so that immediately there is more love, freedom and fun on our planet.”

Loading Facebook Comments ...

54 Thoughts on “How to Deal with Stress, Fear or Depression

1. Kamil's View on 11/08/2011 at 15:35 said:

@gpardhu Great decision – put that into practice. You’ll find out that you are actually angry at yourself and just taking it out on your cousin, and many other insights. Keep going and let us know how it went.

2. Pakislav on 28/05/2011 at 15:50 said:

This is actually very helpfull. Sometimes we just have stop for a moment and think about ourselfs to find peace. Thanks.

3. Kamil's View on 04/04/2011 at 17:52 said:

@NarlaPhartley Please, let me know how it went. Also, please, get a friend or somebody close to you to be with you while you are doing it – not necessarily all the time, but at least around to support you while you are digging deep in your mind (I’m assuming you watched video number 1 as well). Looking forward to your results. Kamil

4. NarlaPhartley on 04/04/2011 at 13:00 said:

This makes more sense than anything I’ve come across so far. Thank you. I am going to try this out for about a week. I will let you know how it goes.

5. Kamil's View on 16/03/2011 at 06:02 said:

@Tragedyinagraveyard It is very powerful to know what difference I make in people’s lives. I really appreciate your comment here. I’m so glad that I can help so many people just by sharing my experiences. You seriously made me think about making more videos now. I stopped making them a while ago, but maybe there are still many people who could use my help. You really helped me too. Many thanks Kamil

6. Tragedyinagraveyard on 15/03/2011 at 22:17 said:

Your part 1 video helped me alot, ive been reffering back to it every now and then to remind myself what i need to do, but youve done me a great amount of good with this. Your video stopped me from doing a great deal of damage to myself. Thank you so much – W.

7. brunettebarbie54 on 08/02/2011 at 17:19 said:

@spilknoob that what he said and also i know what your going through, im 15 and i crave cigarettes and alcohol all the time from stress, fear, and anger. you need to start slowly quitting and realizing that it does not help ur situation it only makes it worse. that wont solve your prolems, only you will solve it. well get through this, one day, dont worry.

8. frostedninjas on 03/02/2011 at 09:23 said:

@Kamilsview Thanks, did you get the rest of that other comment? I’m afraid it cut off…

9. frostedninjas on 03/02/2011 at 00:00 said:

Hey man, i see what you’re doing here for people and its really good. It really is. I was just wondering what you meant in your previous video when you said to ask certain questions to yourself regarding where exactly you feel the depression and what color it is? I seriously thought halfway through you were just making fun of people which would’ve been a very inhumane thing to do. What do you mean by the specific location and color? Unless you are talking about some weird emotion i’ve never fel

10. TheLegendaryWilly on 01/01/2011 at 19:01 said:

Thank you so much, i have no idea what i would have done without you, i’ve been doing this method for the best of 3 months and i feel alot better